Rosehip Oil has a mild earthy/nutty smell. It is amber in color and can be applied as a direct application to the skin or mixed in with other skin care ingredients or products. A little goes a long way.
This oil is known for its ability to replenish the skins moisture by creating a protective barrier on the skin that prevents its dehydration. It also restores suppleness and natural radiance.
Rosehip Oil Benefits:
- Helps to restore natural skin tone and to diminish dark spots
- Its astringent properties help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Effective at reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes
- Naturally non-comedogenic, so does not clog pores
- Loaded with vitamins including Vitamin A and Vitamin C
- Rich in fatty acids
- Helps protect the skin from the elements
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Safe for all skin types
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Can be used in many DIY Skin Care recipes including facial serums, body butters, creams, balms, salves and more! See our recipes or recipe videos.
Rejuvenate your skin with Organic Rosehip Oil. Packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins, this natural oil helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars, and hyperpigmentation. Nourish, hydrate
Cairo (Egypt), Giza (Egypt)
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days